[tlhIngan Hol] the boQwI' app

Klingon Word kwotd at wizage.net
Fri Feb 16 10:35:28 PST 2024

If you're using Windows 11 you can install the Windows Android Subsystem
and then install boQwI' into that -
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/android/wsa/ for more
information. It works pretty well with it.

Both boQwI', and Hol 'ampaS (where the KWOTD words come from), contain a
lot of canon information about words. I don't include the Hol 'ampaS
notes/links in the KWOTD of the day email I send to this list, but the
posts that get sent elsewhere (Facebook, Tumbler, etc) include links back
to the Hol 'ampaS notes (eg https://hol.kag.org/a/tapqej?o=DevwI5289), and
boQwI' (which also shows the same Word of the Day) links to the word entry
in that system.

Hol 'ampaS, as well as being a website, is available as a Windows Store
app: https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9PLSH8MSJG13?hl=en-US&gl=US

I will point out that the puns in boQwI' are mostly guesses by people, and
have been proven wrong by Okrand in the past, so I wouldn't recommend
taking them all as gospel. yIvoq 'ach yI'ol! :D

qurgh