[tlhIngan Hol] the boQwI' app

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 16 08:33:19 PST 2024

According to https://klingon.wiki/En/BoQwI :

    {boQwI'} ... also called "Klingon Assistant", is an Android
    and iOS app containing a lexicon dictionary ...

I take it that Android and iOS apps are programs that only work with smart phones, correct?  I only have a desktop PC.  (Besides, if I could answer my questions myself what would we have to talk about on this List?  <g>)

Steven