[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yuQjIjQa'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed May 17 07:35:58 PDT 2023

Thanks.  I should have checked more carefully as I already had it in my notes:

Qo'noSDaq boqwI'mey / nejmeH je leng qeylIS / 'ej chaHvaD lut ja'
Kahless also went out to search / For allies across Kronos, / And told them his tale. [PB (i.e. 1st ed.)]

This sounds like Kahless is seeking individuals -- i.e. not gangs, cities, states, etc. -- correct?   Does it occur only the one time?

Voragh