[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Deryat

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon May 8 07:15:47 PDT 2023

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, May 06, 2023

Klingon word: 	Deryat
Part of speech:	noun
Definition: 	program, agenda, schedule
Source: 	qepHom 2021

Deryat  program,  agenda,  schedule (n) (qepHom 2021 < Hamletmachine);  flight plan?

Note the idiom {mIvDaq pogh cha'} "display a glove on (one's) helmet", meaning a matter has been postponed or rescheduled (KGT)

SEE ALSO:
nab 		plan (n)
'ISjaH 		calendar (n)
jey 		itinerary (n)
jInmol 		project (n)
mIw 		procedure, process (n)
Ho'DoS 		system, method, manner, technique (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey