[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:26:12 PDT 2023

That would be a great idea, in a world without copyright.

As it is, the KLI exists and offers most of what it offers because Paramount has given us a free license that it can withdraw at any time, based on whether or not it is happy with how far we go in any direction they see as interrupting an income stream. It’s remarkable that people are apparently still buying TKD. Paramount probably doesn’t want us to do our part to stop that from happening.

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)