[tlhIngan Hol] Bullets in Klingon

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 21:29:08 PST 2023

>Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:04:06 +0100
>From: André M?ller <esperantist at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] Bullets in Klingon

>On a side note, note that there's a prefix missing in the title. "Boys like>you" should be {SoH nIrurbogh loDpu'}.

So pjrases with *rurbogh* (or any kind of -bogh) need an agreement prefix if it's not just a third-person subject with a third-person direct object? I never thought about that, perhaps because I thought of it more as an adjective (albeit a prepositive adjective rather than the usual postpositive stative verb) rather than as a verb.

Good catch!