[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tlhoD

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 2 07:08:46 PST 2023

Klingon Word of the Day for Thursday, February 02, 2023

Klingon word: 	tlhoD
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	be somewhat obscured, filtered, smudged, fuzzy
Source: 	qep'a' 23 [2016]

wa’Hu’ jul tlhoDmoHmo’ ‘eng …
Because it was (sort of) cloudy yesterday…   (qep’a’ 2016)
(lit. “Because yesterday clouds somewhat obscured the sun…”)

SEE:
So’ 		hide, conceal (v)
-  wa’Hu’ jul So’mo’ ‘eng…
   Because it was (pretty) cloudy yesterday…
   (lit. “Because yesterday clouds hid the sun…”) (qep’a’ 2016)]

SEE ALSO:
Dem 		be clear, transparent, uncolored (v)
Huv 		be clear, not obstructed

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey