[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rejghun

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 18 08:50:48 PDT 2023

Hmm…  {qatru' jatlhlu'bogh yupma'} or “Festival of the Spoken Nerd” comes to mind.  <g>

--Voragh

From: Will Martin via tlhIngan-Hol
  [ …. ]
Hmmm. I wonder if anyone has ever mapped the Klingon-English phonemes in the vocabulary that Okrand has exchanged for the words we know he did this for.

Surely, if that sort of nerd exists in the Universe, that nerd is on this list… I’m very nearly that nerd, but I don’t have that much time to give to the task.

Has this already been done? If not, is there anybody out there who would feel rewarded by such a project?