[tlhIngan Hol] Klingonaase in Klingon

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:59:25 PDT 2023

Probably for the same reason there’s no Klingon word for the Ewok language. It’s not really the same Universe. It claims to be in some contexts (novels), but not the movies or TV, which is the Universe represented by Okrand’s version of the language. Some novel writers consult with Okrand. They write in tlhIngan Hol. Other writers don’t consult with Okrand, and they write things in Klinganaase.

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)