[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ngeH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue May 24 11:10:18 PDT 2022

Klingon word: 	ngeH
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	send

vaj toDDujDaj ngeHbej DIvI'
That means the Federation will be sending a rescue ship of its own. (ST5)

nImbuS wejDaq 'ejDo' 'entepray' ngeHlu'pu'
The starship Enterprise has been dispatched to Nimbus III. (ST5)

wanI'vam Dun luleghlaHmeH tlhIngan SuvwI' Duypu' bongeH 'e' lutul tera'nganpu'
We hope that you can send a delegation of honorable emissaries to witness this glorious event. ('U'-MTK)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last