[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: maQmIgh

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon May 16 07:00:11 PDT 2022

De’vID,  thanks for answering.  I was hoping for a bit more context.  Do you know how {maQmIgh} was used in the story, maybe the actual sentence or paragraph or even the name and author of the story?  I’ve been wondering for thirty years!

For those whose Klingonaase is rusty, Mortas-Te-Kaase - also spelled  *mortaste kaase* - means "The Death's Hand".

--
Voragh