[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "approximately" with {chaq} and {tlhoS} the lesson from {vabDot} where {chaq} and {tlhoS} refer

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 21:12:20 PDT 2022

No forgiveness necessary. I did not intend to suggest that you had erred. I don’t think you did. I was just being explicit for the benefit of someone who might not have that same understanding.

I just wanted to expand on your advice to cover how to handle potential situations where an adverbial could be interpreted to belong to one clause when the intent was for it to apply to a different clause in the same sentence, and how to avoid that by intentionally arranging clauses when the order of the clauses is optional.

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)