[tlhIngan Hol] info from paq'batlh that's not really new

D qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:42:10 PDT 2022

De'vID:
> If you're wondering this, then you haven't understood what's going on.

I agree; usually it takes time for me to understand what's going on, since
as I usually say "when it comes to understanding grammar, I'm an idiot".

So, if it's not much trouble, please read again the example which I wrote
earlier:

SoH bItlhIb, bIbomtaHvIS, qoghDu'wIj vIpoSnISmoH. SoH je, bIbomtaHvIS,
vIghro'mey HoH ghoghlIj.
you're incompetent, while you're singing, I need to close my ears. And you,
while you're singing, your voice kills cats

Would you agree that the above example is a correct application of the
paq'batlh sentence(s) use of {je}?

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/