[tlhIngan Hol] {net X} vs. {'e' Xlu'}

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 05:44:23 PDT 2022

What you’ve written is not grammatically valid. You can’t put a Sentence As Object in the middle of a larger sentence. The {-‘e’} always refers back to a preceding sentence, not to an encapsulated one. One is forced to have the {-‘e’} skip back to the previous sentence, not place the previous sentence into the middle of the larger sentence. Like I said, it’s ugly.

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)