[tlhIngan Hol] does the athena avatar display in your email clients?

janSIy . kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue Jan 25 12:56:34 PST 2022

I think Google allows others to see the google avatar you have set in their Gmail accounts.  So anyone reading these emails in gmail should probably be able to find that avatar image and you should be able to see theirs.  But anyone sending or receiving anywhere other than Gmail will not be able to show or see avatar images.

Jeremy