[tlhIngan Hol] verb {tlhap} "take" for beings

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 21 04:47:38 PST 2022

In the Klingon monopoly, there are these sentences:

jagh Duj DaQaw' 'ach pagh qama' Datlhapqa'. "Destroy enemy vessel without retrieving prisoners."

ngIq gholvo' wa'maH QaS yItlhap. "Collect 10 forces from every player."

I'm not sure if they in this context refer to board game tokens instead of real soldiers or prisoners, so they might not be valid evidence.

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio
https://klingonia.fi/en