[tlhIngan Hol] retiring the role of Beginner's Grammarian

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 7 10:49:06 PST 2022

Am 07.01.2022 um 18:02 schrieb De'vID:
> When 'arHa' stepped down, someone *did* volunteer to take over
> (kechpaja), but nobody confirmed the appointment. If someone volunteers
> to become the BG, I'm sure this will happen again.

Well, as this mailing list is part of and organized by the KLI, and the
BG is appointed by the KLI, I'm sure it's their task to proclaim a new
BG. I remember from the past where this was a simple message from the
former BG and also someone of the KLI who wrote "xy now is the new BG".
I assume the announcement failed in 2017 because that was a time when
the KLI was les active or had internal organisation problems. I know
there hae been some changes lately, so I asume it will work better next
time announcing a BG.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"