[tlhIngan Hol] Beginner's text and questions

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:10:29 PST 2022

That's an interesting question. The difference in the canon examples is
that -be' follows tu' when -jaj or -'a' is appended. I would expect the
difference to be that tu'be'lu' means that someone unspecified does not
observe (though someone else might), while tu'lu'be' would mean no one
observes, but {yIH tu'be'lu'jaj} doesn't follow this pattern.

cha'DIch, Soj wa'DIch vIqel: Luis, it was all clear to me except for the
last sentence, which evidently I am misinterpreting: "Small deeds of all
citizens and important thing(s) are responsible."

~mIp'av