[tlhIngan Hol] It's time to act!

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Feb 28 08:11:31 PST 2022

I just got confronted with a question from a beginner, who wanted to
express the idea of saying "It's about time for you to leave" and I
could not think of a good way to express that in Klingon.

This expression (at least in German) is used when you observe something
that has been annoying for a very long time, and nobody said anything or
intervened, but then at some point, the thing gets so annoying that you
say "It's time that somebody acts" or "We have reached a level where
it's getting too much. It's time for this kid to go home."

I'm not sure my brain is just blocked; Maybe I'm overseeing some idiom.

Any suggestions, besides from the obvious {DaH yIvang}?

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"