[tlhIngan Hol] Canonical word for "Lithuania" (with uncertain spelling)

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat Dec 31 05:31:39 PST 2022

> When doing so, I noticed something I didn't understand,
> the final phrase. What so you hear there?
>
> Sounds to me like
> Hop lIyetu'pu'vaD lop qImroq lutIvjaj.

I hear the same thing. Given the subtitle, I suspect that he meant to say {Hoch *lIyetu'vangan*pu'vaD lop qImroq lutIvjaj}.

The subtitles for many of the phrases are very direct (like translating {Savan} as "I greet you all", rather than just "Hello" or "Seasons greetings, sports fans!"), so I suspect he must have provided them with a translation.

//loghaD