[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' 2022 new words puns

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 23:22:49 PDT 2022

<From: nIqolay Q <niqolay0 at gmail.com>
>To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org
>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' 2022 new words puns
>>I didn't get the message from James Landau: is there a problem with the
>mailing list?

There's apparently some kind of bug in the mailing list software that sends my messages to most people's spam boxes. Will Martin's messages are also junked by some people's accounts. I subscribe to the daily digests. so I see ALL the messages.

>Anyway, I think the pun is considerably simpler: *yI'De'* is the answer for
>the request <https://www.kli.org/chabal-archive/cervinoid/> "cervinoid,
>deerlike or mooselike animal". The dog on the TV show *Frasier* was named
>Eddie (*yI'De'* backwards) and was played by a dog named... Moose.

Never knew that. It would be a pretty big coincidence if the yI'De'/Eddie thing were just by chance . . . but it would also be a pretty big coincidence if the yI'/sir, De'vID thing were just by chance. It's remarkable!

I sent a number of emails to the mailing list last month about *joSraD*, *Hajvav*, *DayqIr*, and other puns. How many of you saw my messages?

-HemeHe'qIS