[tlhIngan Hol] thoughts on the perfective {-pu'}

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Tue Apr 5 13:53:53 PDT 2022

On Apr 5, 2022, at 2:52 PM, Iikka Hauhio <fergusq at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Why is it that you are the only person I have problems with communicating.

He’s the only one remaining who hasn’t yet decided to stop challenging your promotion of unproven Klingon grammar. I have had communication problems with you, pointed out the difficulties in your “style” of argument, complained about your habit of misrepresenting my words, and eventually given up on productive discussion. I think that’s true of others too.

In this particular case, it’s apparent that either you aren’t reading what is being written, or you are intentionally twisting it so you can disagree. Neither option makes for a reasonable conversation.