[tlhIngan Hol] thoughts on the perfective {-pu'}

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:11:59 PDT 2022

Everything you wrote applies to you as well as to me. I don't think we are different. There is something in the way we talk that irritates the other.

We both have a sense of justice and want to correct another if we think they are wrong. We both might talk about our theories as if they are facts and defend them strongly. These theories often have a lot of fuzzy and ill-defined concepts, which makes it easy for us to misunderstand each other, which makes us feel that we are misrepresented.

Several incidents have lead to mistrust, which amplifies these problems. I'm not sure how to fix this situation. Building trust is a difficult path, but one that we need to take.

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio