[tlhIngan Hol] 'elaDya' Hol 'eSpanya' Hol je (Beginner's text and questions)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 13:00:45 PDT 2021

Am 16.09.2021 um 21:50 schrieb SuStel:
> I see that you have /just/ edited that page, so I'm not going to try any
> edits now, but the entire section there about "appositions on *-wI'*
> nouns" is wrong.

I'm happy that you tell me this. I was always a bit confused about those
words. That's why that page also says that "some noun-noun constructions
with a verb+wI' noun appear to be appositions" - so they only "appear".
I guess the page needs some refinement regarding that, using your
explanation.

I'm done finishing with my edits, so you are welcome to make
corrections. That's what the wiki is made for: to collect our knowledge
about everything we know about the Klingon language. (I really wish that
more people would do that anyway.)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"