[tlhIngan Hol] 'elaDya' Hol 'eSpanya' Hol je (Beginner's text and questions)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 12:38:44 PDT 2021

Am 16.09.2021 um 19:54 schrieb luis.chaparro at web.de:
> 1. Is */Rhodes/ 'ambay* right or should I say *'ambay /Rhodes/*? That leads me to another question: How do appositions work in Klingon?

I would also suggest {Rhodes 'ambay}, based on canon examples.

To find more on what we know on apposition, see the page on the wiki:
http://klingon.wiki/En/Apposition

By the way, did you know the wiki also has a Spanish section? Just go
and translate the missing pages to Spanish, and you'll soon have all
your questions answered! :-)

http://klingon.wiki/Es/Portada

--
Lieven L. Litaer