[tlhIngan Hol] {-'egh} and {-chuq} with {-lu'}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 08:48:12 PDT 2021

My issue is that {-chuqlu’} has to have a plural subject. There doesn’t seem to be any other setting in which {-lu’} implies a plural Indefinite subject. That makes it exceptional.

Does the language grant that exception? You say it obviously does. Is it obvious to most Klingonists, or do you have a unique certainty?