[tlhIngan Hol] {ghIq} {ngugh} and time adverbs with time stamps

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 08:20:54 PDT 2021

DloraH:
> The tlharghmeH is coming before Duj, the
> noun which it is modifying.

The sentence which I wrote was:

{adverb - verbbogh 'ej verbbogh noun - verb - meH'ed noun}

And it was said that it's not valid grammar (!).

So, because the next thing which we'll need to prove on this list is that
there are seven days in a week, I wrote the following example:

{roD romuluSngan Sambogh 'ej HoHbogh nejwI''e' luQaw'laH tlharghmeH Duj}

In the example that I wrote, doesn't the {tlharghmeH} come before the {Duj}?

So, as much as someone would like for the sentence which I wrote to be
wrong, it isn't.

It is 100% correct.

--
Dana'an