[tlhIngan Hol] {neH} "merely" with imperatives

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 07:17:46 PDT 2021

lieven:
> But maybe you really just wanted to know
> the US English speakers' opinion, for whatever reason. :-)

I tend to ask mainly for the Americans' point of view, since 'oqranD
is an American too, and I imagine that whatever meaning of an English
word 'oqranD had in mind when creating the Klingon equivalent, can be
better approached by someone who is an American too.

But now that you mention it, are there any people from England here? I
always had the impression that there are only Americans, one German
(you), one from Spain, one Italian, and one Japanese.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/