[tlhIngan Hol] {neH} "merely" with imperatives

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 06:47:32 PDT 2021

On 10/15/2021 9:21 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
 >> I didn't know that. So how does one describe people born and raised
in the u.s.a?

SuStel answered your question, but in case you want to know about the
English language only, you should not exclude British and all others who
speak English. For those, there is the term "native English speaker".

But maybe you really just wanted to know the US English speakers'
opinion, for whatever reason. :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"