[tlhIngan Hol] source question

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Oct 6 07:13:28 PDT 2021

On 10/6/2021 10:08 AM, Steven Boozer wrote:
> No mention of HolQeD v10n1 anywhere in my notes.  Some words from KCD were published in HolQeD v5n1, p. 20:  i.e. nalqaD, no' Dir, Qa'Hom.  Perhaps that's the source of the confusion.

That's surely it. *nuH bey'* appears on that list. *SoS taj *and*ghojmeH
taj* do not. The list came out before KCD: "While you'll have to wait
for the CD-ROM to actually hear Gowron speak, we are providing the
vocabulary below for your advance education."

I don't know if we were thinking of that page as a canonical source at
the time. KCD was the source, as yet unseen; this was just a sneak preview.