[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rup

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 07:25:09 PDT 2021

> ruplu'wI' tax payer
> ("one who is taxed") (source?)

I think that although grammar-wise there's nothing which prohibits the
simultaneous use of {-lu'} and {-wI'}, we usually don't do it for reason(s)
I don't remember.

I'm just writing this so as to prevent any beginner(s) from developing a
habit of writing {-lu'wI'}.

qeylIS knows, I'm still trying to ditch the nasty habit of placing a {vaj}
after the {-chugh}, something which stuck with me for a number of reasons
since the days I was a beginner.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/