[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "especially"

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 14 07:03:11 PDT 2021

This is especially <g> tricky:

  nov nuH 'oH thalaron woj'e';  lulo’qu’ rIymuSnganpu’.
  Thalaron radiation is an alien weapon; the Remans use
  it a lot.

I was tempted to tag {rIymuSnganpu’} with {-‘e’}, but I felt using it twice in one sentence was confusing.  You could break it into two sentences however:

  nov nuH 'oH thalaron woj'e'.  pIj (nuHvam) lulo’ rIymuSnganpu’’e’.
  Thalaron radiation is an alien weapon.  The Remans use it (this
   weapon) frequently.
  (or, As for the Remans, they use it (this weapon) frequently.)

__
Voragh