[tlhIngan Hol] new words from #KlingonAlice

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 15 03:03:36 PST 2021

These are very good questions, which I will forward to Maltz. If we're
lucky, he might include it in the qepHom-booklet.

> Can {reD} be used to refer to the "side" of a person or animal, and if
> so, can I assume it takes {-Du'}? Previously, this was known only as a
> word for "exterior wall" and the "side" of a polygon in geometry.

I would say that it does not take the body part suffix, simply just
because it is not a body part.

Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"

More information about the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list