[tlhIngan Hol] excuse me but what the jay' is {taymey}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:05:43 PST 2021

On the other hand..

Perhaps my whole approach is wrong from the start.

Perhaps it's not a matter of paragraphs, chapters, etc; perhaps it's "a
section of the book with a different purpose compared to the rest".

And that's how we have {bI'reS taymey} and {bertlham taymey}. Because the
prologue has a specific purpose, which is different from the purpose of the
main book/play, which in turn has a different purpose from the epilogue.

So perhaps a {taymey} is a part of a book/play/whatever, which could
consist of one or more paragraphs/chapters, and with a purpose which is
different than the purpose of the other taymey.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/