[tlhIngan Hol] {ghIq} {ngugh} and time adverbs with time stamps

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Nov 1 09:31:08 PDT 2021

It was just a suggestion, not a calling out. I saw a message, a response to the message, an explanation of the original message, and an apology for the misunderstanding in the original response, and an explanation following the apology of the …

And I thought I had a suggestion for what might have originally been better communication. It was only a suggestion. It’s certainly not a rule, nor in any way intended to be a harsh critique.