[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Doy'yuS

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 21 08:08:40 PDT 2021

Klingon word: 	Doy'yuS
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	Troyius

  Class-M outer planet in the Tellun star system ({telun Hovtay'}) which had been at war with the neighboring planet Elas ({'elaS}) for many years.  Troyius was a plentiful source of radans [{Dom}] -- naturally occurring dilithium crystals -- making the planet of considerable strategic interest to the Klingon Empire in 2268. (TOS "Elaan of Troyius"; cf. ST Encyclopedia [1994])

SEE ALSO:
'elaDya' 	Greece (GN)
boSporoS 	Bosporus (GN)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen