[tlhIngan Hol] Mailing List Archives

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jun 10 12:38:13 PDT 2021

Am 10.06.2021 um 20:45 schrieb Riley Dosh:
> I'm doing a search of the mailing list through the KLI archive, but ran
> into two problems. First, it ends at 2015 (because it migrated to a new
> server) with no clear location for later archives. Are these later
> archives searchable, and if so, where?

Look at the bottom of mails coming from the new server:

On that page, the second line leads to the "tlhIngan-Hol Archives".

These are located here:
http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/

A non-official archive is found here, but it stopped archiving in June
2019 and I do not know who owns it:
http://diswww.mit.edu/charon.MIT.EDU/ja'chuq/

--
Lieven L. Litaer