[tlhIngan Hol] Mailing List Archives

Riley Dosh rjl.dosh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:45:19 PDT 2021

I'm doing a search of the mailing list through the KLI archive, but ran
into two problems. First, it ends at 2015 (because it migrated to a new
server) with no clear location for later archives. Are these later archives
searchable, and if so, where?

Secondly, the search engine used for the archive doesn't accept words if
they're too short or common. I realize this may be useful when ignoring
common words like "and" but it severely hinders my ability to search short
keywords. Does anyone know a way to bypass this?

-ray'lI' DoS