[tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 18:18:50 PDT 2021

 >Message: 8
>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:06:34 -0400
>From: Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com>
>To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org
>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28
>
>There?s a Gilbert and Sullivan song that became a Tom Lehrer parody that would be wonderful in Klingon, if we ever get the entire >periodic table.
>
>charghwI? ?utlh
>(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)

What do you suppose americium would be called? Would the name of seaborgium be a pun referencing the Borg? Would copernicium be called *pIchQIm* or (*'epInqulcher*)?
With the revelation of words for "X-ray" and "X chromosome", our English-Klingon dictionary got its first X-words at this qep'a'. (I actually had a part in this, by requesting a word for "X chromosome" at the chabal tetlh.) I think a word for "xenon" would be a nifty affition.