[tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 01:16:48 PDT 2021

Am 27.07.2021 um 09:14 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> First there was only this address:
> https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa-chamah-chorghdich/new-words/
>
> But now there's this address too:
> https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/past-qepamey/qepa-chamah-chorghdich/new-words/
>
> So one thing here, is which of the too addresses will be updated with new info.

Theoretically, that should be the second, because the qep'a' now is a
"past-qepa".

> And there's another matter.. I just noticed that on facebook, a
> clarification with regards to {Dang} was posted. I'd like to remind
> that information on facebook/discord cannot be archived the way
> information is archived in the list.

Definitely agreed!

> The language should come first.

That's why I try to keep track of all new information and collect it in
the Wiki. I also wish that all new information is displayed here, for
easier reference.

Anything I find out wil be added to this page, and as the wiki is open
for everyone, I kindly ask everyone to contribute whatever they find out:

http://klingon.wiki/En/NewWordsQepa28

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"