[tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 00:14:45 PDT 2021

First there was only this address:
https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa-chamah-chorghdich/new-words/

But now there's this address too:
https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/past-qepamey/qepa-chamah-chorghdich/new-words/

So one thing here, is which of the too addresses will be updated with new info.

And there's another matter.. I just noticed that on facebook, a
clarification with regards to {Dang} was posted. I'd like to remind
that information on facebook/discord cannot be archived the way
information is archived in the list.

And I couldn't care less if the majority of people uses
facebook/discord; all I care is that new info can be archived and
retrievable in the future. The fact that armies of eternal beginners
choose to use discord/facebook because it's more "fun", shouldn't get
in the way of how new Ca'Non is archived.

The language should come first. Not the preferences of people who
think "hey, facebook is better, because while I'm searching profiles
to locate my next boyfriend/girlfriend, I can read about new Ca'Non
too".

This is the truth, and if the truth hurts, jISaHbe' jay'.

~ Dana'an