[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: taHqeq

MorphemeAddict lytlesw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:06:43 PST 2021

Well said, and I commend you and all those stars whom you refer to.

As for Okrand owning the language, I don't believe that's true, or even
possible.
(Not to mention Paramount's claims of ownership.)

OTOH, what is accepted as canon and 'true' is what comes directly from
Okrand, and this is how we distinguish between real and fake Klingon. It's
not about ownership of the language, but about acceptance of a language
authority.

lay'tel SIvten