[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ngab

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 6 08:25:43 PST 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Sunday, January 03, 2021

Klingon word: ngab
Part of speech: verb
Definition: disappear, vanish

puvtaHbogh Duj ngabmoHlaw' So'wI'
[cloaking device] allowing the ship to fly in a state of practical
 invisibility. (S33)

DaHjaj ngab wa' rep.  ngajmo' jajvam, nom bIlopnIS.
(MO > Lieven regarding Daylight Savings Time, 3/29/2015)

SEE ALSO:
nargh 		escape (v)
Haw' 		flee, get out (v)
mej 		leave, depart (v)
qeD 		vacate (v)
tlheD 		depart (v)
DoH 		back away from, back off, get away from (v)
HeD 		retreat, withdraw (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen