[tlhIngan Hol] law' puS with the -taHvIS and type-9 clauses preceding each element

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 08:56:14 PST 2021

Vampires are not dead. They are undead. ‘Iw tlhutlhnISbogh HeghHa’wI’pu’ chaH.

And, it’s not altogether certain that they need to breathe. I mean, what would happen if they couldn’t breathe? Would they die? If killing them were that easy, why bother with sunlight, or a stake to the heart? Just gas the suckers.

Have you ever seen a vampire movie where the solution was to gas them?

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.