[tlhIngan Hol] differentiating between fruit and vegetable

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 8 06:58:13 PST 2021

That was my point, actually:  There aren't any Terran vegetables identified.  If we attach any "in universe" meaning to the sources of these words, it appears that Klingons haven't had the need to name any Terran vegetables, perhaps because they don't notice or eat them.  Or because alien fruit is more colorful, eye-catching and exotic.  It was something worth pointing out.

Voragh