[tlhIngan Hol] differentiating between fruit and vegetable

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Feb 5 22:52:22 PST 2021

Am 05.02.2021 um 22:18 schrieb Steven Boozer:
> Oddly enough, when {naH} was appended to the names of Terran foods in "Talk Now! Klingon", they all referred to fruit, not vegetables:

This might be because there are no Terran vegetables named at all.

> Did I miss one?

You can find the TalkNow words on the Klingon wiki:
http://klingon.wiki/En/TalkNow

A list of food words is here. It includes a list of food name +
appositions for comparison:
http://klingon.wiki/En/FoodVocabulary

Whil checking this, I noticed that we really do not have many terran
vegetable words.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"