[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: logh mIn

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Dec 1 07:35:35 PST 2021

Klingon word: 	logh mIn
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	wormhole
Source: 	qep'a' 26 [2019]

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

TREK TRIVIA:
  The IKC Toh'Kaht was destroyed when a thalmerite device exploded shortly after returning through the Bajoran wormhole from an exploratory mission into the Gamma Quadrant in 2369. (DS9 "Dramatis Personae")

   The Xindi and Borg use artificially created "subspace corridors" for intra-galactic travel (ENT and VOY passim).

SEE:
logh  		(outer)  space (n)
mIn  		eye (n)

SEE ALSO:
luSpet		black hole (n)
Din 		open entryway (to corridor, tunnel, conduit, etc.) (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last