[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yuQtej

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Aug 11 08:06:27 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Klingon word: yuQtej
Part of speech: noun
Definition: geographer
Source: The Little Prince [TLP]

(TLP):  The meaning of {yuQ} must have changed over the years. Now it means planet, but maybe it originally meant something else, something along the lines of "place/location where we live."

SEE:
yuQ  		planet (n)
yuQHom  	planetoid (n)
yuQjIjDIvI'  	United Federation of Planets (GN)
yuQjIjQa'  	United Federation of Planets (GN)
yuQQeD  	geography (n) (TLP)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen