[tlhIngan Hol] Just a short question about the word *be'*

luis.chaparro at web.de luis.chaparro at web.de
Sat Aug 14 12:15:15 PDT 2021

> I haven't heard any such confirmation, and I strongly doubt there is supposed to be any connection between be' woman and -be' not. Sexist jokes are not Okrand's style.

Thank you for your reply! I'm also sure there is no sexist joke intended by Okrand. I was rather thinking of some sort of Klingon cultural explanation or something like this. But it's good to know that you haven't heard of any connection, so the homonymy is (as it's often the case with languages) only coincidental.