[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: no'QeD

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 28 08:08:00 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Klingon word: 	no'QeD
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	genealogy
Source: 	qep'a' 26  [2019]

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE:
no'  		ancestors (plural noun; sing. is {qempa'})
no' DIr  		ancestor hanging (wall ornament) (n)
no' Hol  	ancient language (n) [i.e. Ancient Klingon]
no''och  	forehead (regional) (n)
lopno' 		 party,  celebration; *lop'no* (n)

SEE ALSO:
qorDu' 		family (n)
tuq  		tribe, house,  ancestral unit,  lineage (n)
tuqnIgh 	member of one's house (n)
chuD 		people, kin, member of the same group or tribe or clan (n)
chuQun 	nobility (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen